Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

6.06.2005

Systems Status Check

Secure Communication Request Sent
Awaiting Response From CENTCOM...

...

Response Received - Switching to Encrypted Mode Channel

...

Transmission Start...


Dunno what possessed me to do this. But it is done... whatever this is. We'll just say that "it" was born out of insomnia-beer-boredom. Let us see if I continue this past this initial post. Just to give you a "Heads Up!" on what to expect here, please see the following list:

\begin list
Random Thoughts (Greedo NEVER shot first!)

Some Politics

The Funny (tm) (once I've sent my ninja army of kung-fu trained monkeys to steal it from Frank J.)

California Stuff (or Gal-eh-forn-niah, as our Gov. puts it)

Mebbe some half-arsed attempts at writing short-stories and such.
/end list

That's it fer now. Gonna head off to bed. Several large projects at work, and a wife who's gonna kill me if she wakes up and discovers I haven't gone to bed yet.

End Transmission...