Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

6.08.2005

Bass Ackwards Europeans

Secure Communication Request Sent
Awaiting Response From CENTCOM...
...
Response Received - Switching to Encrypted Mode Channel
...
Transmission Start...


When I was young, I remember we found a rattlesnake in our backyard (one of many times). Mind you, I didn't live out in the Boonies (at the time - Heh). I lived in North San Diego County, on the coast. It was scary, especially because I was mebbe six, mebbe seven, years old. Who do you think my brothers and I called to deal with it?

My Dad.

Why?

'Cause everyone knows that Dad is a living, breathing, juggernaught, capable of crushing anything that even hints at being a potential threat to family. He is John Wayne, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvestor Stallone, Hulk Hogan, and Hercules, all rolled into one physical being.

Well, that's about to change if Europe has anything to say about it. You know what? Europe can keep the helpless look, it's what they're good at, anyway. American Women have spoken, and it looks like men of the USA are here to stay.

End Transmission...