Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

6.11.2005

One Down, One to Go...

Secure Communication Request Sent
Awaiting Response From CENTCOM...
...
Response Received - Switching to Encrypted Mode Channel
...
Transmission Start...


My buddy done went an' got himself hitched today. It was a great wedding. Beautiful bride and a groom who didn't pass out... always makes for a good start! This was the first wedding that The Wife (tm) and I took the kiddoes to. They did great, especially considering that the oldest is two years old, and the youngest is ten months. The kiddoes are pretty worn out, and so are we. First wedding of the Summer done!

Next one will be my cousin's (game designer - here is one of the games he did some design for). The Wife (tm) will be going to the Bridal shower, an' me an' da guys will be taking my cousin to Las Vegas to "Build houses with Habitat for Humanity" *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink* *Anod'sasgoodasawinktoablindbat* *KnowwhatImeanSaynomore*

End Transmission...