Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

5.08.2006

Of Monkeys And Stomping...

Secure Communication Request Sent
Awaiting Response From CENTCOM...

...

Response Received - Switching to Encrypted Mode Channel

...

Transmission Start...


Uh-oh...

See, I have this problem with willpower when it comes to inane quizzes and tests. So, in doin' the daily blogroll, I hit IMAO to get my daily The Funny, and Spacemonkey has one of those IQ tests linked...




^---- Please don't tell my parents this... they might want the college money back (that one college that did not ask me back after my first year)! And judging by the comments on that post, apparently I'm not the only one to score high. I think Spacemonkey just liked the picture on the 87 score better. I mean, he's a monkey... in space! Therefore, he is a qualified astronaut, who HAVE to be borderline genius! Or not...

End Transmission...