Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

10.25.2005

Marshall The Forces...

Secure Communication Request Sent
Awaiting Response From CENTCOM...

...

Response Received - Switching to Encrypted Mode Channel

...

Transmission Start...


Man! Looking back through my earlier posts, I am Slacker Central these days. Used to post multiple times a day. Now, it's 3 - 5 days between posts! *sigh* Need to post more... this is my only outlet! The Wife listens to my rantings sometimes; however, it is not fair to continuously do that to her. I used to take everything out physically on Heavy Bags / people in my former profession, but I have too much on my plate these days to do that without sacrificing something else... all of which would impact my family.

So on to current goings-on!

SMASH is calling for another Operation Thank You to conteract the public exhibitions of the Ghouls. These sick bastards are waiting excitedly for the 2000th death of an American, so that they can use it as political propaganda. SMASH, a local San Diego resident, has been ever vigilant in making certain that wherever these types appear in our fair city, that there is a counter message waiting for them. He, along with the rest of the San Diego Chapter of Protest Warrior, have even succeeded in drawing media attention away from the loons on many occasions. Info is as follows:

OPERATION THANK YOU
Who: Anyone who supports the military.

What: A demonstration of gratitude for our military and their families.

When: Friday, October 28th, 4:30 – 6pm.

Where: The North Gate of Miramar Marine Corps Air Station.

How: With American flags, and signs that simply read “Thank You.”

Why: To express our gratitude, boost morale, and counter the negative message of the defeatist demonstrators.



In checking out the above-mentioned activities at The Indepundit (SMASH's site), I went over to Da Goddess' site (she has been to, and taken loads of pictures at, most of these events) for more info... and ran into this little gem.

The Boobie-Thon.

Two things I must say...

1.) Only in the Blogosphere can so much creativity be put to a fun idea for a great cause.

2.) WHY THE HELL AM I ONLY FINDING THIS STUFF OUT NOW?!?!?!?!

Well, the answer to number 2 there would prolly be that I need to be more active in my blogging duties again.

Now, on to things Test-like! Over at the Four Right Wing Wackos, Raging_Dave and Tim took the The Which Historic General Are You Test... so naturally, I decided to see which I was:

King Edward I
You scored 70 Wisdom, 62 Tactics, 56 Guts, and 47 Ruthlessness!

Or rather, King Edward the Longshanks if you've seen Braveheart. You,
like Edward, are incredibly smart and shrewd, but you win at any
costs.... William Wallace died at his hands after a fierce Scottish
rebellion against his reign. Despite his reputation though, Longshanks
had the best interests of his people at heart. But God help you if you
got on his bad side.



My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 79% on Unorthodox
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 29% on Tactics
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 56% on Guts
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 49% on Ruthlessness
Link: The Which Historic General Are You Test written by dasnyds on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test


Considering my Irish anscestry, should I now state that "It's MY island."?

Next, while cruising by Drudge, I saw this. WTF. I might be mistaken (I have been wrong once-r-twice before), but this is a far cry from the Real James Bond. Why do we have all of these Metros runnin' around pretending to be Guts'n'Glory type men?

Okies, I need to get back to work. That is all for now.

End Transmission...