Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

10.17.2005

Still Alive...

Secure Communication Request Sent
Awaiting Response From CENTCOM...

...
Response Received - Switching to Encrypted Mode Channel

...
Transmission Start...


Yay, me! I managed to revive The Wife's computer, saved the data, got her system some new upgrades, and come out alive.

Yay, alive!

So everyone may now stand down the Search-and-Rescue Teams that you were beginning to form, as per my request in my last post. Hey, don't give me those blank looks! *shakes fist*

Anyway, I was looking at some of the recent news, and I found this little gem: "Sen. Edward Kennedy Helps Rescue Fishermen". Wow. I bet that those guys are extremely grateful that Teddy's efforts turned into a "Sean Penn-esque" moment, considering his Legendary Water Rescue skills.

Then there is an entry for the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Department.

MilBlogger Blackfive is out-an'-about on travel, and managed to stop by the Walter Reed Medical Center. He only gave a short post on it, but take the time to follow the links and read about some of the people that he met. While you are at his site, make certain to check out the "Someone you should know..." section. EXTREMELY big section these days; however, they are great stories about some great men and women and the difference that they all have made.

More to come later...

End Transmission...