Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

6.18.2005

It's a Birthday and a Blogiversary!!

Secure Communication Request Sent
Awaiting Response From CENTCOM...
...
Response Received - Switching to Encrypted Mode Channel
...
Transmission Start...


Little Man (my oldest son) turned a whopping 2 years old today! Coincidentally, Blackfive is celebrating his 2nd Blogiversary today! Huzzah! (Sorry, Blackfive, that's all the mention you get today...)

Had the family get together over at my parents place. My poor Dad. The second that my Mom had confirmed with The Wife that the party was going to be over at their place, she gave my Dad a list a mile long of stuff that had to be done. And he did A LOT. It was a super fun day, and their house looked great (my Dad is one of those people who never gets rid of stuff, and aquires other stuff "just in case there is a need for it"... that was one section of my Mom's list for him). We arrived early and set up the shade and got the meat (The Wife went agro and bought 21 lbs. of it) grillin'. Both of my brothers showed (one with the gf... soon to be wife????), The Wife's sister and Aunt, and my Grandparents with my cousin from Back East. Fun to be had by all.

Biggest hit of the day was a water play table that my Mom picked up. Both Little Man and Tiny (youngest son - 10 month old) played in that forever. Overall a very relaxing day with good company. Little Man came away with lots of new clothes and toys.

And now he is completely zonked out, and hopefully Tiny will follow suit soon.

End Transmission...