Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

7.29.2005

Friggin' Technology...

Secure Communication Request Sent
Awaiting Response From CENTCOM...

...

Response Received - Switching to Encrypted Mode Channel

...

Transmission Start...


Blah. Time entry no workie today. I definitely have a love/hate relationship with technology. Pays my bills and supplies my entertainment; however, causes me no end of frustration and grief (prolly should get out of the technology support career while I still can).

On the bright side, Raging_Dave linked me today! Welcome all RWWs!

To return the favor, please head over and read Dave's post about the new lows that Stuart Smalley and his ilk are at.

In other news, it seems that Sarahk managed to fight back being sick long enough to post her pics of the shuttle launch. Neat stuff.

HAH! The support team for my Time Entry stuff just picked up. Lessee if'n I gets paid.

End Transmission...