Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

8.24.2005

Wha-???!?!

Secure Communication Request Sent
Awaiting Response From CENTCOM...

...

Response Received - Switching to Encrypted Mode Channel

...

Transmission Start...


Um, ok. So, one day I was playing CoH. I made this character. I was trying to think of a cool robot / cyborg / android sounding name. Thus was Unit 76, a Marine Corps production model bipedal tank concept designated a Superior Weapons and Armor Mobile Platform: Assault Class, created.

Cool!

I grew to like it better as a gaming handle than my previous one. It was short, and simple. And when people typed out "Unit" in game, I was fairly certain that they were talking to me.

Going through my Site Meter results, I come across a nifty little way to find me:

Do a Google search on unit76 serious crime

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

So I did a li'l searching, and apparently I am as capable of original thought as a Hollywood Producer coming up with "new" movie ideas.

Observe:

A page about High-Quality Rap(pers)
A lesson on the IBM Convention when programming in PASCAL
Some British Band
A spare TV BUTT (Arwoo?!?!)

Now, I ask you... who is gonna quake in cyber fear at the site of a SPARE TV BUTT driving a tank at them?!?!

I need a Guinness.

End Transmission...