Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

8.09.2005

Um, OK...

Secure Communication Request Sent
Awaiting Response From CENTCOM...

...

Response Received - Switching to Encrypted Mode Channel

...

Transmission Start...


If anyone ever catches me doing anything even REMOTELY similar to this, please plant a solid object (fist, bottle, something...) upside my jaw and take my unconscious booty outta there. The crazy parts of this story are:

1.) The store owners, his family, and his friends, did nothing to physically stop the man,

2.) This is not the first time this has happened. Nope.

*sigh*

I think these point back to the whole lack of responsibility thing being A Bad Thing. I have done the 12 hour thing before, hell, that's how I met The Wife! However, I did that at a LAN Party, where the overall event is 12 - 24 hours, and there are MANY breaks in the gaming actions, consisting of eating, socializing, and sleeping (if needed). Then I spent the next WEEK recuperating from it. Hence the reason why I would only go to mebbe one a year.

C'mon, people, it's only a game!

End Transmission...