Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

8.06.2005

More One Year Olds...

Secure Communication Request Sent
Awaiting Response From CENTCOM...

...

Response Received - Switching to Encrypted Mode Channel

...

Transmission Start...


One of our resident San Diegans just reached the one year mark in blogging. Happy Blogiversary, Froggy! I really hope he does stick with it. His experience and contacts in his former professions provide invaluable insight and analysis into a lot of what we experience today the GWOT. It is also interesting to hear a fellow former (Thanks for the correction, SMASH!) San Diegan's (SMASH is another) thoughts on some of our screwed up happenings locally. I think that the first post I read of his was this one. He, along with the rest of those on my Blog list (Michael Yon is a new addition), has been one of my daily reads since.

End Transmission...