Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

8.16.2005

SITREP 081605

Secure Communication Request Sent
Awaiting Response From CENTCOM...

...

Response Received - Switching to Encrypted Mode Channel

...

Transmission Start...


I apologize for not having the followup post to the Illegal Aliens Forum that I talked about last post. I took a break from the computer (mostly). Much craziness happening around these parts. Latest bit o' da crazy being my Grandfather ending up in the hospital after blacking out when he was by himself in his house. Last update I received was that he is recovering, and that is as much as I am going to say about it in a public forum at this time.

On a lighter note, my plan to get Little Man a incident-free haircut failed... miserably. Although this same plan DID work last time. He is scared outta his mind about the hair clippers. Shrieks and runs when they are powered on. So, plan of attack was to shave my head while he watched, so that he could see that there was not anything to be scared of. As I stated before, this worked last time. He "sucked it up" and was a brave li'l guy while I shaved his head.

THIS time, he just was not having "it". screamed and struggled the entire time. *sigh* At least snuggle time with Mommy and Daddy calmed him down. I think he forgave me by the evening.

So anyway, I hope to have another post up by tomorrow. Just wanted to get something up so that dust does not start to collect!

End Transmission...