Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

9.03.2005

Ugh

Secure Communication Request Sent
Awaiting Response From CENTCOM...
...
Response Received - Switching to Encrypted Mode Channel
...
Transmission Start..


Well, it's 0345 h, and I am WIDE AWAKE. There was an earthquake earlier; however, I do not believe that is what is keeping me up.

Hmmmm....

Well, I haven't posted in a few days, mostly because I have been feeling like ranting and raving. I decided to leave that to the professionals, and take a few days off to calm myself.

Then Katrina hit, and after reading about the anarchy, the imbecile pundits, and the "how'd they pull THAT one outta their collective arses" Bush-caused-the-hurricane-cause-he-hates-black-people theories of the Left, I found new fuel for my rage.

I think they are deliberately being this asinine just to assassinate me via a stress-induced heart-attack.

End Transmission...