Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

12.02.2005

Owie...

Secure Communication Request Sent
Awaiting Response From CENTCOM...

...

Response Received - Switching to Encrypted Mode Channel

...

Transmission Start...


Ugh.

Started up what I hope to be a permanent training regimen. Only doing two days a week for now. Have to balance school, work, family, and now training.

I went back initially on Tuesday night, to scope things out, and test the waters. Must've been a perfect alignment of the planets or something. Not only was my Instructor there... HER instructor (who now has attained the rank of Master) was there. Lemme just put it this way: the Buddha jokes dinna stop until I left, and the Master seems to have found an interesting new project; namely getting me back into Old-School fighting shape.

Like I said, Ugh.

I hurt like hell right now, but it is the type of hurt where you know it is good for ya. I had to hold back a few times to make certain that I was not "overdoing it". The mind remembers the Old Days, but The Body, though willing, is unable to comply... for now.

End Transmission...