Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

11.10.2005

Of Birthdays And Valour IT...

Secure Communication Request Sent
Awaiting Response From CENTCOM...

...

Response Received - Switching to Encrypted Mode Channel

...

Transmission Start...


Happy Birth Day to all United States Marines out there!

Looks like the Marines are at about $14,000 in the Valour IT Drive. There's still time to donate! The Army and Navy have already reached their goals, and set new ones. We can do this!

Also while cruisin' by SMASH's site, I found this:

Posted on Gunn Nutt

To celebrate the 230th anniversary of the Birth of the Corps, I will match all contributions made to the Marine Team on November 10th up to a total of $2,500. That's right, I'm puttin' my money where my big mouth is and committing to kicking in some major bling to make sure the Marines beat those other "support" services.

You give $5, I kick in $5. You give $500, I shell out $500. I'll keep matching the contributions until y'all have contributed a total of $2,500 which will be matched by my 2.5Gs.

Now THERE is some serious support!

End Transmission...