Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

1.19.2006

Bring It... Or Not...

Secure Communication Request Sent
Awaiting Response From CENTCOM...

...

Response Received - Switching to Encrypted Mode Channel

...

Transmission Start...


I "volunteered" to compete in an in-house Tourney at the school tonight. I believe that I will most likely be on the receiving end of humiliation. That is to be expected, and is something thatI definitely need. However, since I know most of these people, and, in fact (back when I was in top form) I trained most of them up from their first day of training, I will NOT be using my normal competition mantra of "If bones ain't breakin', I ain't tryin'."

On the other hand, I will be entering into competition mode, and the look that they will see in my eyes will not be one of recognition. For all intents and purposes, I will stop knowing the individual, and only know the fighter.

Mebbe this might help light a fire under the arses of some of these guys. I see so much potential there, and most of them are at the tipping point where if they could either plateau, never realizing their greatness, or become true Champions.

End Transmission...