Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

12.06.2005

Six Months And Counting...

Secure Communication Request Sent
Awaiting Response From CENTCOM...

...

Response Received - Switching to Encrypted Mode Channel

...

Transmission Start...


Suh-weet!

I made it to the Six Month Marker for blogging (barely)! These last few weeks have been kinda slow on the posting due to my recent move; however, I am still hangin' in there and postin' when I can.

Since my first post, this site has gone through several changes in these short six months:

I attempted to get The Funny from FrankJ., and failed.

Silly Europeans have been discussed.

Much stress has been relieved by ranting... both political and work rants.

A couple of weddings and wedding type activities...

Every once in a while something parenting / family related.

Then there is the ever so sane world that is known as Computer Gaming.

"And this one time, at Band Camp..." Blah. Much linky involved here. I think my original motivation for this Blog was to vent some of the frustrations that were on my mind. I have got to say that it definitely has helped in that department. This is a lot of fun, and I currently plan to keep posting until it stops being fun / relaxing / stress relief.

With all that being said, take some time to enjoy life (these songs should help - trust me, this cd is in my car cd kit) and God Bless America!

Now I am off to see if I can shamelessly promote myself on some of the Real Blogs.

End Transmission...